Questions and Answers
Q) Why are we having to make changes to the car parking arrangements?
A) Unfortunately, there has been regular abuse of the centre user free parking system and this has forced us to a have re-think of how we administer free parking for users.
Q) How do I get free parking with the new system?
- Casual users: (visiting the Splash Zone, Clip N Climb, Swimming etc) will need to pay for parking at the machine and bring the voucher part to reception.
- Members: If you are already registered with the virtual parking scheme, there will be no change to your parking arrangements. If you are not registered with the virtual parking scheme, please visit reception for further details of how to register.
- Clubs and Swimming Lessons: We will be contacting the affected clubs and swimming lesson customers directly to talk about the new arrangements.
- Café users: will receive a discount on purchases of £5 or more. Customers need to pay for parking at the machine and bring the voucher part to THE café and it will be redeemed against the café purchase.
- Online Booking Customers: will need to pay for parking at the machine and bring the voucher part to Reception.
Q) When will these changes be introduced?
A) The new arrangements for parking will be introduced on Monday, 3 April, 2017 at 8am.
Q ) Where can I park if the Leisure Centre car park is full?
A) All customers can also park in the nearby Flamborough Road car park.
Q) How many car parking spaces are there at East Riding Leisure Bridlington?
A) The car park has 126 spaces.
Q) Does the Bridlington Park and Ride bus service call at East Riding Leisure Bridlington?
A) The Bridlington Park and Ride bus service from South Cliff will call at East Riding Leisure Bridlington during School / Bank holidays and at weekends from 8 April - October 2017. The Park and Ride service will be extended until 8pm each evening during the six- week school summer holiday.
Q) What time do the parking charges apply?
A) They apply every day including weekends from 8am – 6pm
Q) How much does parking cost?
- One hour £1.40
- Two hours £3
- Three hours £4.60
Q) What is the maximum time for the free parking.
A) We refund 3 hours of parking to the value of £4.60