What is young live well?
16 weeks free programme
Young live well is a free 16 week healthy lifestyle programme that addresses weight management and physical activity.
It is designed to help you make healthier choices in your lifestyle and encourages you to increase levels of activity and develop healthier eating habits.
Live well is not a 'diet'. It is about lifestyle changes that can be sustained once the programme has finished.
Who is the young live well programme for?
Young live well is for young people aged 11-18 years old who are overweight.
What are the benefits?
- Each person will receive an individualised exercise and healthy eating programme designed by qualified fitness instructors.This can include gym and water based activities.
- You will be given free access during your 16 weeks to attend any other classes or activities at East Riding Leisure Centres.
- You will also be given a free pass for a family member or friend who will support and motivate you throughout your time on the Young Live Well scheme.
- Once you have completed your 16 week programme you will be given a Crew Card membership for eight months.
- You will be expected to have a one to one check up appointment once a month.
How can I join Young Live Well?
For more information please call or visit your local centre. Alternatively you can contact Jennifer Lonsdale on (01482) 395149 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.