You will need:
- your bank account details
- photograph of a payslip dated within the last 3 months or proof of membership
- driving licence or proof of address, such as a utility or tax bill
- your emergency contact details
- your GP contact details
- head and shoulder photograph to upload
- your membership card number, if you wish to reactivate an old card
Our online join form usually takes about 20 minutes to complete and is the fastest way to become a Group member.
As a group member, you can benefit from adding associate members to your package for the same price.
Associate members can be your partner, parents or children aged 18 or over.
Please pop into one of our sites to complete an associate member application form.
Please make sure they're with you when you complete the form or that you have the following details from them:
- name and contact details
- emergency contact and GP details
- a head and shoulder photograph
- information on medical conditions
If you have an existing group membership paid directly from your salary and you'd like to add an associate member, please email us to discuss your monthly payment options.
If you are unsure if you qualify, please contact us before applying.
We will contact you if you apply for a membership that you are not eligible for. Your membership, and any associate memberships, will be amended to a regular package. You may be liable to pay an administration fee for the amendment.