East Riding Leisure are committed to reducing energy consumption and recycling where possible, this includes use of energy saving equipment and recycling schemes in addition to sourcing our supplies locally.
- All of our coffee comes from sustainable sources and is Rainforest Alliance certified.
- safeguards the rights and wellbeing of workers
- conserves natural resources
- protects wildlife and the environment
- supports farmers
- helps communities to improve their livelihoods
We encourage customers to use their own mugs at all of our sites (please just check that they are 14oz or more in size, so your drink won’t spill). We are trialling a 20p discount at two of sites if the customer uses their own reusable mug on any hot drink
We work with Lucozade (LRS) and they have assured us that their bottles are 100% recyclable. Plastic is preferred as it has a lower carbon footprint than glass and cans, and can be recycled an infinite number of times. Plastic needs less energy to make as it uses less material.
We use local suppliers (from Yorkshire and the Humber) as much as possible to help reduce the number of miles our produce travels.